* Plans are tentatively under way for a second virtual Beer Tasting coming this spring. Check back for more details of this fun event, with delicious samplings that you can taste at home! The target date is March 13th, and will once again feature the fine craft beers of Bone-Up Brewery in Everett, MA. This year, the offerings will be enlarged to also include a selection of cheeses and charcuterie. Check back to this site for more details!
* Rentals are currently not being accepted for the foreseeable future. We are of course proceeding carefully; all rentals will be predicated upon national, state and town health guidelines.
* House Committee news: We have recently installed custom made non-invasive interior storm windows to help keep our house snug and warm through the cold months.
* We're having an anniversary of sorts. The very beginnings of the Hartshorne House came after the celebration of the Commonwealth's Tercentenary had concluded in 1930. The town's Park Commissioners had begun the restoration of the house, but the house would need a steward for the future. The Association was born then, With refinements, a lease for the house, and nonprofit corporation status, it would be on its way in 1936. But it started 90 years ago, in 1930.
* A list of winners from our annual Calendar Gift Raffle are now online! Click on Calendar Raffle above!